Wood’s Good Professional Products include flooring adhesive and underlays developed to work with Hardwood flooring, with professional installers in mind.
- Single component flexible parquet adhesive for engineered &
- solid wood floors
Wood’s Good MS Plus Floor Adhesive
- Hard flexible, MS Polymer adhesive for laying
- Solid strip flooring (22 mm), oak, up to 200mm in width
- Engineered parquet flooring on absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors indoors without restriction.
- End grain block
- Finger parquet
- Concreate Floor Panels(fully tested)
Wood’s Good PVAC Adhesive
Wood’s Good PVAC adhesive is a water-based dispersion product that promotes adhesion in a tongue and groove jointed wooden flooring system.
Wood’s Good Eco Gold Underlay
Wood’s Good EcoGold Underlay is a rubber crumb underlay which has been specifically developed for use with laminate and wood flooring. It is designed to provide resilience, durability, and support to protect against undue stress in wood and laminate flooring. From a relatively light weight it delivers excellent impact sound insulation and the integrated metallised scrim ensures good resistance to moisture transmission thereby eliminating the need for additional polythene sheeting.
- High content of recycled vehicle tyres
- Suitable for laminate and wood flooring
- Excellent impact sound reduction properties
- Ideal for underfloor heating – low tog rating
- Integral moisture barrier